Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Monday, March 10, 2008

2nd half of quilt project

OK, I'm back.....To understand this project you have to read the previous post..LOL This is the second layout for this quilt. At this point I think I'm going with 2nd layout.. Anyway I still would love to hear any and all suggestion and coments...Be kind now LOL
I spent all morning trying to get these photos to lineup on the right side with my comments on the left. I gave up for now. I also spent a lot of time trying to remember on to get another slideshow going. So check out the new pictures I posted of Venice. These have great shots of the Carnevale. Now I must get back to work. I have another quilt I'm working on. This is also another UFO. Will post pictures of that later. Maybe tomorrow......Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment