Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Flowers from my garden



I'm not really into gardening. I do a little in the spring. Not much, just little...I'm just not good at it. Or I probably should say is that I don't have the patience's for it. I've always said that if I ever won the lottery I would get a gardener before I would get a cleaning lady or even a cook. (already have the cook..lol I married him) That being said I just had to share my beautiful hydrangeas from back yard.



So every May I check out the baskets of flowers at a local garden center. And I buy one or two to hanging baskets. This year instead of the already done up baskets, I just bought a bunch of plants and put them into a couple of hanging baskets that I have accumulated over the years. This is one of the 4 baskets. My husbands really is the one that makes sure that they are watered. When we first moved in to this house 37 yrs. ago I really got into the gardening thing. I had a rose garden and I planted annuals along our back wall. It looked really pretty and then the Japanese beetles came and ate my roses. I never planted them again. The next to go were the annuals. Deer. After a couple of years I just gave up. I just got tried of setting out the salad bar. I finally got Tom to spray the perennials, but I just don't have any desire to do plantings.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment