Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Monday, November 10, 2008

I received a lot a nice comments. It's so interesting to see which pieces of jewelry is a favorite for some of you. No two were the same. But the fact that you all looked and took the time to respond is so appreciated. I love what I do. And when I make piece of jewelry I want it to come from the heart. Some of the pieces are my originals and some are from patterns. But with my choice of colors. My goal is to make each piece unique. When I wear a necklace or a bracelet, I want someone to say "Oh, where did you get that" I definitely don't want it to look like I got it at Macy's. Or some other dept. store. Am I being snobbish? I don't think so. At least I hope not. It's that I don't see the challenge, if I can go to the store and buy it.

1 comment:

  1. No, your jewelry certainly doesn't look like it came from Macy's (or any other Dept. store) They are beautiful original works of art and you should be very proud of your work.

    ReplyDelete