Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Friday, February 24, 2012

Dynamic Views

Well I tried the new Dynamic views template. I really didn't like it.I had to many problems with it, So I came back to the old classic style. For one thing, even through it seemed I was getting more visits there absolutely no comments. Which I thought was a little strange since I had asked for them. Then there was the fact that I couldn't share it with my facebook page. All I could do is like it. Well of course I like it. It's my blog..Duh! Then the last, but not least, was the fact in the last couple of days I couldn't even get on it to make changes or post. I could not fine the sign in. @#$$%$##!...

Tomorrow I will post some pix of my new earrings and a really neat beaded bead I just made. (I have to take the pictures 1st..hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment