Handmade Beaded Jewelry

Saturday, January 26, 2013

This years FANE project

Another year and a new project for FANE (FiberArt NE)and the Mahopac Library Show. Which will be for the month of May. Any way I will have more information closer to the show. This time we decided to do something on the style of a  triptych,

But not necessarily in 3's. It would have to be 2 or more mini quilts that would fit within a 14" square. Here are 2 layouts that I'm considering.  Of course there is quilting yet to be done. And I'm also considering stenciling in some dragonflies with some metallic paints. Maybe with Shiva paintsticks 

5 comments:

  1. Just joining your blog. Love the colors and the butterflies centered is actually my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks i was hoping for some feedback. I'm leaning toward that one myself. But it's still evolving. Won't get back to it for at least 3 weeks. On vacation.

      Delete
  2. You're off to a good start! Not that you asked, but I like the second one better.
    I haven't even started mine, but I did finish my kimono.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norma, I kinda like the 2nd one also. And i always appreciate your opinions.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete